As the fifth largest country in the world, Brazil has 2.83% of the entire world’s population and it is the largest economy in Latin America. There are several reasons why Brazil is an attractive state for investors. In this article, our company formation consultants in Brazil present a few of these reasons.
Reasons to invest in Brazil
Some of the reasons why foreign entrepreneurs are extremely keen on investing in Brazil include:
- A wide variety of available raw materials, a large worker pool which can be hired at all education levels, a large local market and a diverse economy in this state;
- The export industries can confer extremely advantageous investment opportunities, while the weak local currency can turn the Brazilian goods to be cheaper for foreign buyers;
- There is more interest in eradicating corruption and strengthen the capitalism, which will surely be benefitial for the foreign investments in the long-term;
- Brazil has signed bilateral agreements to protect the foreign investment with 14 different states, without having any major controversy in the last several years;
- A huge local market: having a population of more than 207 million inhabitants, the country represents one of the largest consumer markets globally. It ranks high in the world market for beauty and healthcare products, mobile phones, cars, TVs, medical equipment and others;
- Other reasons: our Brazil company formation advisors can provide more details on what these other reasons consist of.
Foreign investment and the economic growth in Brazil
The local economy increased by more than 1% in the third quarter of 2017 and, according to the local government, it will continue to increase by 3% in 2018.
Our company registration agents in Brazil can provide more information on these reasons. We can also assist entrepreneurs in setting up a company in Brazil.
At the present, the development of Brazil is triggered by a strong local demand, an increasing global demand for commodity exports, a rapidly developing middle-class and several financial policies which sustain the foreign investment.
For more details on why Brazil is a strong foreign investment opportunity, or for help to open a company in Brazil, please do not hesitate to contact us.